Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Accident Alert! No WIP Wednesday

Ahem. There will be no WIP Wednesday this week because I am the ultimate klutz. It's true. My husband is constantly saying "oh Lisaleh" after I walk into a door, stub my toe on a piece of furniture that HAS NOT MOVED or trip on my own feet. 

Last Friday, while cutting eggplant for dinner, I sliced open my baby finger. It hurt like a b@*#h!  It also bled. A lot. So much that we called Telehealth Ontario to see if it needed to be treated. It did. I got three stitches. I was impressed by how quickly we were seen at emerg. I was in and out of there in less than three hours. I guess there weren't any major accidents or happenings that particular evening.  My brother and sister in law were visiting and pulled together a lovely shabbat dinner for us based on what was left in progress in our kitchen. They rock!

The downside of stitches in my pinkie is that crafting (and typing for that matter!) is more difficult that usual. Not much is getting done around here.

Oh! I must go! Levi is making his poopy face! I hope your week has been more productive than mine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Refuah Shleimah.

    The upside... I guess you can use your usual crafting time for napping instead. But still, that really sucks.

    ReplyDelete